ALIVE & WELL Radio
Where: AM1220 in So Cal or Stream Online Anywhere: Click on "Listen Live"
Most Recent Show: May 30, 2012:
Thomas Pollucki, D.C.
3 Ways to Listen:
- Listen Live: AM 1220 KHTS
- Listen Online: At the KHTS website. (click on the headphones on the home page to start streaming)
- Listen to the podcasts here.
Podcast Past Shows:
2.29.12 Laurie Santos, ex-pat living in Kuwait, shares a tragic human rights issue that she has witnessed numerous times since living in Kuwait. Listen>
3.7.12 Michael Hyman, M.D. from the Bladder Wellness Center discusses the alternative to wetting your pants when you laugh or sneeze; on the 2nd half of the show, Tom Bartlette, body worker, massage therapist and rolfer, explains why muscles need to opened up and released for healing to occur. Listen>
November 5th with Dr. Christiane Northrup; Oprah regular
March 21st, Marion Nestle, Author of Food Politics, talks about her new book 'Why Calories Count, From Science to Politics"
May 26th, T. Colin Campbel, PhD, author of The China Study. Research-based nutrition
- June 16th, Colleen Haggerty talks about 100 Miles for 100 Legs: a fundraiser for amputees by an amputee. Rip Esselstyn, author of The Engine 2 Diet, speaks about the superiority of plant-based nutrition.
- August 11th, with Josh Tickell, director of the film FUEL
- September 8th, Susan Brown PhD, author of Better Bones fills us in on osteoporosis: The calcium myth; Do you really need those osteoporosis drugs; and, The best exercise for osteoporosis.
- October 20th: Everything you wanted to know about the vagina but were afraid to ask! with Lissa Rankin, M.D., ob/gyn and author of What's Up Down There.
- March 14, 2012, Mary Bowen, Jungian Psychoanalyst and Pilates elder shares her wisdom and joy with you.