Finding it difficult to get to your Pilates class? Is it just too far away, too expensive or too inconvenient... Now you can access a world-class online workout from wherever you are: home, away, or anywhere in between!
Karena Thek Lineback has joined Physiic.com to offer her world-class instruction to you in your living room or even your hotel room: actually anywhere where you have an internet connection. You can choose to sign up for an affordable group class or perhaps you would like to do a private session with Karena and get one-on-one feedback? Either way, you will feel like you are right there in the studio with Karena. You can even ask questions and get specific feedback. Classes are inexpensive and will fit into your schedule.
Current online class offerings include:
- Are Your Sit-Ups Making You Fatter? A sit-up free class that will have your tummy flatter instead of pooch-ier, (which sit-ups can actually do!) Your core will be challenged and your bikini beguiling. Join Karena for the secret to flatter abs and a stronger, sexier center!
- Strong Bones; Beautiful Bodies. A class for those with low bone density who want all the sexy Pilates benefits without the fracture risk. Karena is the author of OsteoPilates, Increase Bone Density, Reduce Fracture Risk, Look and Feel Great! (New Page Books, 2003). As a spokesperson for the osteoporosis awareness non-profit, American Bone Health, Karena will lead you through a precisely designed, safe workout as well as spending time to share the latest and greatest news that is available in the world of osteoporosis.
- Sexy Spines. Designed with low back pain in mind, this class will teach you the correct way to ease the spine through movement and dispel the many myths that surround exercise and low back pain. For instance, did you know that low back stretches can actually slow your healing? [I know! Who knew??]
Here's How You Get Started.
- Click on the red 'Physiic' box above. It will take you to physiic.com
- Sign up. Create a username and password.
- Browse the list of classes or buy credits.
- Reserve your spot in class